Did you know in 1948 earned her Masters in Fine Arts from the Art Institute of Chicago after having earned her Bachelor’s there in 1946?
(November 11, 1917 – November 21, 2010)
Who is Michael Austin Cera?  The entertainment and acting world knows him as a Canadian actor best known for his roles in Arrested Development, Superbad, and Juno. Cera received two Canadian Comedy Award Best Actor nominations in 2008 for his work in Juno and Superbad, winning for the latter. Since 2008, Cera has starred in Year One, Youth in Revolt, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.
Continuation into movies
|2000||Frequency||Gordy Jr., Age 10|
|Steal This Movie!||america Hoffman, Age 7-8|
|Ultimate G’s: Zac’s Flying Dream||Young Zac|
|2001||Stolen Miracle||Brandon McKinley|
|My Louisiana Sky||Jesse Wade Thompson|
The Familiar Stranger
|Young Ted Welsh||TV|
|Walter and Henry||Crying Kid||TV|
|2002||Confessions of a Dangerous Mind||Chuck Barris, Age 8 and 11|
|Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist||Nick O’Leary|
|2010||Youth in Revolt||Nick Twisp / François Dillinger|
|Scott Pilgrim vs. the World||Scott Pilgrim|
|1999||I Was a Sixth Grade Alien||Larrabe Hicks||Series regular|
|1998–2001||Rolie Polie Olie||Little Gizmo||Four Episodes, voice only|
|2000||La Femme Nikita||Jerome||Season four, one episode|
|2001–2003||The Berenstain Bears||Brother Bear||Series regular, voice only|
|2001–2005||Braceface||Josh Spitz||Series regular, voice only|
|2003–2006||Arrested Development||George Michael Bluth||Series regular|
|2005–2007||Wayside||Todd (Pilot)||Pilot, voice only|
|2006||Veronica Mars||Dean Rudolph||The Rapes of Graff, Guest Spot|
|2007||Clark and Michael||Mikey Cera||Series regular|
|2007||Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!||Jaime Stevens||Season One, Episode Three|
|2008||Children’s Hospital||Sal Viscuso||Series regular, voice only|
Awards and honors
- 2005 Best Actor Award for the short comedy Darling, Darling at the San Gio Festival.
- 2007 Breakthrough Artist Award from the Austin Film Critics Association.
- 2008 Canadian Comedy Award for Best Actor – Film, for Superbad. He was also nominated for Best Actor for his role in Juno.
- 2009 Nominated for BAFTA Rising Star Award
To see more of Who Is click here
To see more of Who Is click here
José Antônio Rezende de Almeida Prado, Brazilian composer and pianist, died from pulmonary edema.he was , 67
José Antônio Rezende de Almeida Prado or Almeida Prado was an important Brazilian composer of classical music and a pianist. On Almeida Prado’s death, his personal friend, conductor João Carlos Martins stated that Prado had possibly been the most important living Brazilian composer.
Prado wrote over 400 compositions and won various prizes for his work. 
He was born in Santos, São Paulo in 1943. He died in São Paulo in 2010, having lived there for the latter part of his life.
|(February 8, 1943 – November 21, 2010)|
In Brazil, Almeida Prado studied with Dinorá de Carvalho (piano), Osvaldo Lacerda (harmony) and Camargo Guarnieri (composition).
Upon winning first prize for his cantata Pequenos Funerais Cantantes, based on a text by Hilda Hilst, at the I Festival de Música da Guanabara in 1969, he continued his studies in Europe. He studied with Olivier Messiaen and Nadia Boulanger in Paris from 1970 to 1973, besides brief studies with György Ligeti and Lukas Foss in Darmstadt.
Returning to Brazil in 1974, Almeida Prado first taught at the Conservatório Municipal de Cubatão, and then, hired by Zeferino Vaz, he became a professor at the UNICAMP Institute of the Arts, retiring in 2000. After his retirement he settled in São Paulo, where he occasionally taught music courses and presented a radio program at Cultura FM.
In January 2007, his cantata Hiléia, Um Mural da Amazônia, based on the poem of the same name by Ives Gandra Martins, was performed at Carnegie Hall by the Orquestra Bachiana Filarmônica de São Paulo conducted by João Carlos Martins.
- Orchestral music: Cidade de São Paulo (1981); Sinfonia dos orixás (1985–86); Sinfonia Apocalipse (1987); Variações concertantes para marimba, vibrafone e cordas (1984); Concert Fribourgeois (1985) e Concerto para piano e orquestra (1983).
- Choral music: Ritual para a Sexta-feira Santa para coro e orquestra (1966); Paixão de Nosso Senhor Jesus Cristo segundo São Marcos (1967); Pequenos funerais cantantes para coro, solistas, orquestra (1969); Carta de Patmo para coro, solista e orquestra (1971); Thèrèse ou l’Amour de Dieu para coro e orquestra (1986); Cantata Bárbara Heliodora para solistas, coro misto e orquestra de câmara (1987); Cantata Adonay Roi Loeçar para solistas, coro e orquestra de câmara.
- Solo instrumental music: Sonata para violoncelo (1980); Três Sonatas para violino e piano; Sonata para viola e piano (1983); Réquiem para a paz (1985); Sonata para flauta e piano (1986); Trio marítimo para violino, viola e piano (1983); Livro mágico de Xangô para violino e violoncelo (1984).
- Piano music: Cartas celestes (1974, 1982–83); Nove Sonatas; Noturnos; Prelúdios; Momentos; Ilhas; Rios; Itinerário idílico e amoroso ou Livro de Helenice (1976); Três Croquis de Israel (1989); Rosário de Medjugorje (1987); Quinze Flashes de Jerusalém (1989).
- Prado, José Antônio R. De Almeida, Cartas Celestes: uma uranografia sonora geradora de novos processos composicionais. Campinas: Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Instituto de Artes, Departamento de Música: 1986. Tese (Doutorado).
To see more of who died in 2010 click here
Tom Underwood American baseball player (Philadelphia Phillies, New York Yankees, Oakland A’s), died from pancreatic cancer he was , 56,
Thomas Gerald Underwood was a Pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies (1974-77), St. Louis Cardinals (1977), Toronto Blue Jays (1978-79), New York Yankees (1980-81), Oakland Athletics (1981-83) and Baltimore Orioles (1984) died from pancreatic cancer he was , 56,.
He helped the Phillies win the 1976 and 1977 National League Eastern Division, the Yankees win the 1980 American League Eastern Division and the 1981 AL Pennant and the Athletics win the 1981 AL Western Division.
In 11 seasons he had an 86-87 Win-Loss record, appeared in 379 games, started 203 games, pitched 35 complete games, registered six shutouts, chalked up 68 complete games and notched 18 saves. During his career, Underwood pitched 1,586 innings. He gave up 1,554 hits, 772 runs, 685 earned runs, 130 home runs, 662 walks, 948 strikeouts, 28 hit batsmen and 62 wild pitches. He faced 6,814 batters and gave up 38 intentional walks, 12 balks and registered a career ERA of 3.89.
In 1978, Underwood was voted the Blue Jays’ outstanding pitcher.
Underwood died on November 22, 2010, from pancreatic cancer.
“In addition to the sexual content on the show involving cast members as young as 15, PTC counted 42 depictions and references to drugs and alcohol in the premiere episode,” the group wrote in a letter to the government organizations.“It is clear that Viacom has knowingly produced material that may well be in violation of [several anti-child pornography laws],” added the PTC, which earlier called the show “the most dangerous program ever for children.”
A rep for MTV said in a statement, “Skins is a show that addresses real-world issues confronting teens in a frank way. We review all of our shows and work with all of our producers on an ongoing basis to ensure our shows comply with laws and community standards. We are confident that the episodes of ‘Skins’ will not only comply with all applicable legal requirements, but also with our responsibilities to our viewers.”
To see more child support information click here