Adam Adamowicz, American video game concept artist (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout 3), died from cancer he was 42
Adam Adamowicz was an American of Polish descent. Adam was a video game concept artist, best Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at Bethesda Softworks died from cancer he was 42. He worked with Jaleco Entertainment, Inc. between 2002-2003. Adam landed his position at Bethesda Softworks in 2005. He grew up on Long Island, New York.
known for his work on
(March 9, 1968 – February 9, 2012)
Adam was the only concept artist to work on Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim at Bethesda Softworks.
His artwork had a distinct, recognizable style. He had a huge impact on
the look, experience, and “feel” in Fallout 3, Skyrim, and other BGS
(Bethesda Game Studios) games. Both Fallout 3 and Skyrim have been
extremely popular games – Skyrim alone has generated over $600 Million (USD) in sales revenue (as of July, 2012).
Adam Adamowicz died from complications of lung cancer on February 9, 2012, aged 43.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (2011), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Fallout 3 (2008), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (2006), Bethesda Softworks LLC
- Goblin Commander: Unleash the Horde (2003), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Nightcaster II: Equinox (2002), Jaleco Entertainment, Inc.
- Nightcaster: Defeat the Darkness (2001), Microsoft Corporation
To see more of who died in 2012 click here